11-night Cruising the Great Lakes:Toronto to Chicago Cruise/Land Package
- Private reception and dinner at Casa Loma, a neo-Gothic castle in Toronto
- Gratuities to Tauck Directors, ship staff and local guides
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $2,987
- Two nights in Chicago at your choice of Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park or Four Seasons Hotel Chicago
- Two nights in Toronto at your choice of Fairmont Royal York or Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- Seven nights aboard the luxury small ship Le Champlain, cruising Lakes Ontario, Erie, Huron and Michigan between Chicago and Toronto
- Your cruise may be a shared ship experience with non-Tauck guests onboard as well; all Tauck guests will be accompanied by one Tauck Director for approximately every 40 Tauck guests, and your itinerary will always be highlighted by exclusive, private Tauck shore excursions
- Architectural cruise & choice of Chicago Art Institute or Wrigley Field visits in Chicago
- Private off-road adventure at Lake Michigan dunes
- Wine tasting of Lake Michigan area wines at a vineyard in Traverse City
- On Mackinac Island, choice of horse-drawn carriage or bicycle tour & lunch at the Grand Hotel
- Visits to the Music House Museum & Sleeping Bear Dunes National Seashore in Michigan
- In Detroit, choice of city landmarks tour including the Motown Museum, or tour of The Henry Ford & Greenfield Village in Dearborn
- Choice of visits to Royal Ontario Museum or Ontario Art Gallery in Toronto
- Private boat excursion to Niagara Falls
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day aboard ship, including house wines & spirits; premium spirits and wines are available at extra cost
- 28 meals on land and sea; applicable fuel charges, service charges, porterage and taxes
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
801 Laurel Oak Drive
Naples, FL 34108