14-night Taste of Bordeaux Cruise/Land Package
The AmaDolce made its debut in 2009. It features luxurious staterooms, most with French balconies, and includes spacious marble-appointed bathrooms, showers and multi-jet shower heads; plus complimentary Internet access and first-run Hollywood movies. The Main Lounge is a stunning yet comfortable public space and exhilarating backdrop for meeting your fellow guests and enjoying nightly entertainment. A fitness room with sauna; walking track and whirlpool; plus a Beauty Salon will refresh the body while the river views and incomparable AmaWaterways service "sweeten" the soul.
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with French balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-Fridge, Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck whirlpool and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
- 2 nights hotel Hesperia Bilbao (or similar), including city tour, Guggenheim Museum, Mercado de la Ribera, Guernica and daily breakfast
- Transfer from Bilbao to San Sebastian
- 2 nights hotel in San Sebastian at the NH Collection Aránzazu (or similar), including city tour and daily breakfast
- Transfer from San Sebastian to ship in Bordeaux with stop in Bayonne
- Transfer from Bordeaux to Tours via motorcoach
- 2 nights Château in the Loire Valley, including city tour, châteaux visits and daily breakfast
- 1 night hotel in Paris at the Pullman Charles de Gaulle (or similar), including daily breakfast
Optional roundtrip airfare from your city
Optional shore excursions
Rates are cruise or cruise/land only, per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges are additional. No additional government fees/ taxes or fuel surcharge. No fees for the rate of exchange US$-EUR.
All fares are quoted in US Dollars.
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
801 Laurel Oak Drive
Naples, FL 34108