7-night Villages and Vintages – Cruising the Douro River Valley Cruise
Custom-built by Tauck's long-time partner Scylla to accommodate no more than 84 guests within an innovative deck plan featuring 12 300-sq. ft. Tauck Suites and 20 225-sq. ft. cabins, this brand-new 80-meter (263-foot) riverboat is specifically designed for cruising amidst the historic quintas and picturesque villages along Portugal's golden Douro River.
EXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Private dinner with wine pairings at Quinta do Portal, a Douro Valley wine estate
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Port wine cocktail-making workshop
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Bicycle tour through Vinho Verde wine country
TAUCK VALUE INCLUDES
- Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- All private Tauck shore excursions – $1,275 Value!
- Seven nights on the Douro aboard ms Andorinha, a new riverboat designed for Tauck
- Guided walking tour of Porto's colorful historic center
- Visits to wine caves and Port wine tastings in Vila Nova de Gaia
- Choice of a visit to Castelo Rodrigo, a hilltop medieval village with castle ruins, or Museu do Côa in the Vale do Côa Archaeological Park
- Guided tour of 18th-century Mateus Palace in Vila Real or a bicycle tour through Vinho Verde country
- Visit to the Museo do Douro, a museum of local viticulture in Peso do Régua
- Guided visit to the charming medieval city of Guimarães
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 20 meals; service charges, gratuities to local guides, mission fees, taxes and porterage
Pre or post cruise hotel stay
Special Solo Traveler Savings – No Single Supplement in Category 1: On all departures, the single price in Category 1 is the same as the double price – no single supplement, which means savings of up to 50% for solo tr
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
5811 Pelican Bay Blvd, #201
Naples, FL 34108