12-night Treasures of Spain and Portugal Eastbound Cruise/Land Package
The five-masted sailing yacht, Wind Surf, draws admiring glares from onlookers as she glides majestically into port with her tail sails blowing. This behemoth of a ship blends humongous, spacious decks with the closeness of an intimate cruising experience. Relax on the top deck or jump off water trampolines in the rear, on Wind Surf, all options are on the table.
Wind Surf sails with just 310 pampered guests in 154 total staterooms: 31 oceanview suites (376 sq. ft.) with his and her bathrooms, 2 ultra-luxurious Bridge Suites (495 sq. ft.), and 123 deluxe oceanview staterooms (188 sq. ft.). All accommodations feature a Queen Size bed with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens, fresh flowers and fresh fruit, waffle weave robe and slippers, flat-screen TV with DVD player, fully-stocked minibar/refrigerator, safe, direct-dial phone, Wi-Fi, bathroom with granite countertop and shower, granite vanity with magnifying mirror and chair, L'Occitane bath amenities, mirrored closet with ample drawer space, hair dryer and 110/220 outlets.
EXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- A visit to a typical manor house in Malaga for a sherry tasting and a private Andalucían horse show
TAUCK VALUE INCLUDES
- All gratuities to Tauck Directors, ship staff and local guides
- Traveling with Tauck's private group and the same Tauck Director on land and at sea aboard the ship
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3,277
- Two nights each in Barcelona and Lisbon with guided city sightseeing
- 8-night cruise aboard Windstar'sWind Surf
- Your cruise may be a shared ship experience with non-Tauck guests onboard as well; all Tauck guests will be accompanied by one Tauck Director for approximately every 40 Tauck guests, and your itinerary will always be highlighted by exclusive, private Tauck shore excursions
- Special flamenco dance performance at Seville’s Museo del Baile Flamenco
- A tour of the Gothic Cathedral, La Seu, in Palma on the island of Mallorca
- Private visit to Palau de la Musica Catalana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in Barcelona
- Aboard ship – alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day aboard ship including house wines and spirits; premium spirits and wines are available at extra cost
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 30 meals on land and at sea, service charges, applicable fuel surcharges, taxes, and porterage
Pre or post cruise hotel stay
Land / Cruise Price includesall private Tauck shore excursions, cruise fare, port charges, applicable fuel surcharges, entertainment and gratuities to Tauck Director and ship staff. Departures will be hosted by one Tauck Director
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
5811 Pelican Bay Blvd, #201
Naples, FL 34108