7-night Mekong Discovery Northbound Cruise
Voted the "Best New River Cruise Ship" by TravelAge West in 2019, the all-suite Avalon Saigon delivers the best cruise experience on the Mekong River. Like her sister ship, the Avalon Siem Reap, the Avalon Saigon is designed to venture easily into areas where other cruise ships cannot, while measuring as wide and long as ships carrying twice the number of our just 36 guests. Cruising uninterrupted from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh (or vice versa), the Saigon eliminates hours of motorcoach travel time associated with other river cruise ship itineraries. The Avalon Saigon Suite Ship incorporates the classic colonial charm befitting the Vietnam and Cambodia experience with the modern features you expect from Avalon. Each Panorama Suite features 245-square-feet of living space with wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows to create river cruising's only Open-Air Balcony. With luxurious beds that face the window, you'll never miss a fascinating view on the Mekong. You'll also find ample room to roam on board, while never feeling crowded. From the air-conditioned Panorama Lounge to the open-air observation lounge, you'll find plenty of seating and inviting spots to relax. With lounges located at the front of the ship, you'll always have a great forward-focused view no matter where you sit. Our crew embodies Avalon's "you first" spirit from start to finish. From the reception staff and bartender to wait staff and room attendant, you'll experience exquisite service with a relaxed luxury that's come to encompass the Avalon difference.
- Choice of complimentary sightseeing excursions in every port – choose between Classic, Active or Discovery options
- Whisper headsets for all excursions
- Digital Signage ship-wide with daily agenda, menus, key details
- Unlimited free Wi-Fi
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & local entertainment, dance floor and nightly song lists
- Meals with regional specialties, including local wine
- Sky Deck grill for lunch – weather permitting
- Welcome Dinner & Farewell Dinner
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner – sparkling wine with breakfast
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & water filling station, including flavored waters
- 24-hour Club Lounge (includes coffee machine), games, books, TVs, great views!
- Walking track & sky deck
- Fitness room with machines and free weights
- Adventure Host and Adventure center (maps, binoculars, walking sticks, etc)
- Afternoon tea (coffee, tea, sandwiches and cookies)
- 16 bikes on board
- Movie Night
- Elevator between stateroom decks
- 24-hour guest services
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with Avalon Air purchase
- No single use plastics
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- River-view stateroom Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; Comfort Collection bedding, including choice of pillow and firmness (Panorama Suites 200 sq feet)
- Desk area with chair
- Spacious closets and under bed storage
- Panorama Suites include Wall-to-wall window with Open-Air Balcony
- Panorama Suites include loveseat and table with chair seating area
- Panorama Suites include extra large bathroom and spacious glass enclosed shower
- Flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Mini Bar; security safe; hair dryer
- L’Occitane® toiletries; plush robes & slippers in every stateroom
- Stateroom steward & multiple times daily housekeeping
All prices are cruise or cruise/land only (where applicable), per person, in US dollars, based on double occupancy, and do not include port charges. Gratuities for Local Guides & drivers are included (excludes extensions which are to be paid locally).
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
5811 Pelican Bay Blvd, #201
Naples, FL 34108