9-Night Elegant Elbe River Cruisetour
Stateroom Description & Pricing Info
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above
Fares are cruise only, per person, and based on double occupancy
Square Footage: 180 sq. ft. sqf
- Stateroom size: 180 sq. ft.
- Hotel-style beds 79 inches x 63 inches (with optional twin-bed configuration)
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors open to a full-size veranda
- Private bathroom with shower and premium bath products
- Telephone, refrigerator, safe, hair dryer, and bottled water replenished daily
- Bathrobe and slippers available upon request
- Individual climate control
- Space under bed for storing suitcases
- Roomy wardrobe with wooden hangers
- Voltage: 220V and 110V in stateroom
- Sony 42-inch flat-panel TV with premium entertainment package including: CNBC, CNN, FOX, National Geographic, MGM Movies, Sky Cinema, videos on demand and "View From the Bridge"
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- River-view stateroom
- Hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 40-inch flat-screen LCD TV with complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking River Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
801 Laurel Oak Drive
Naples, FL 34108