Number of Rooms: 12 Deluxe Tented Rooms
All luxury tents at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge are housed on raised wooden platforms, offering great views, and shaded by a traditional African thatch roof.
The large private decks are furnished with easy chairs and a hammock, ideal for viewing wildlife, or for enjoying a private dinner in complete privacy.
The room interiors are luxuriously appointed with such comforts as an en suite bathroom, private fully stocked mini bar, four poster bed complete with mosquito netting, as well as a discreet air conditioning.
In-room safes are provided for the safekeeping of all cash, travel documents and other valuables.
- Individual gas geysers
- 'His and hers' vanity unit
- Private viewing deck
- Outside lounge, with hammock
- Electric heaters
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryers
- Electric overhead fan (24 hour use)
- 110v/220v plugs for electric razor
- Facilities for charging video cameras
- 24 hour DC battery lighting in guest rooms
- Intercom system to reception