12-Nights Land of the Gods 2020
Land Of The Gods
A biblical encounter awaits on this epic journey that will see you visit the Old City of Jerusalem, Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity and the "Rose Red" city of Petra.
- ORIENTATION in Roman city of Bet She'an, Jerusalem and Amman
- VISIT the archaeological zone of Caesarea, the Church of the Multiplication in Tabgha, the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, the Church of the Visitation and the Israel Museum in Ein Karem, the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, take a cable car to the Fortress of Masada, discover the 3rd-century ruins of Jerash, the Roman amphitheatre in Amman, Mount Nebo, St. George's Church in Madaba, Shobak Crusader Castle and Petra
- SEE the wedding Church in Cana, the oldest city in the world Jericho and the Qumran caves
- SCENIC CRUISE on the Sea of Galilee before admiring the Jesus Boat
- SCENIC DRIVE on a jeep tour in the Wadi Rum desert
- 12 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 12 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
12 nights from $4150 per person
Situated high in the Judean Hills, Jerusalem, the Capital of Israel, is one of the most extraordinary cities in the world, presenting a unique combination of ancient history, spiritual sanctity and colorful cultures.
Established 3000 years ago by King David, Jerusalem is a fascinating city of many contrasts and diversities. It is a city where old and new, holy and secular, pure nature and beautiful architecture mix into magical harmony of smells, sounds and sights. Sacred to the world's three main religions, Jerusalem is a captivating city, whose visitors are left touched and inspired by the shining glow of its religious shrines, picturesque scenery and magnificent golden limestone. It is home to the Israeli parliament, the President's Residence and the government offices. A visit to Jerusalem, known as the "City of Gold" is an unforgettable experience.
Stretched along the beautiful beach of the Mediterranean, Tel-Aviv is Israel's largest city and biggest commercial center. It is a busy metropolis, which inspires visitors with an atmosphere of excitement and fun. With its seafront skyscrapers and exclusive hotels, Tel-Aviv presents a lively combination of entertainment venues, shopping malls, exotic markets, nonstop active nightlife, gorgeous golden beaches, and wonderful restaurants. It is also the country's greatest cultural center, a home for a variety of museums, galleries, theatres and concert halls. By contrast, the ancient port city of Jaffa, has a medieval appearance. This special blend of Mediterranean ambience, seaside resort and modern facade is what makes the city so uniquely appealing.
From Jordan's port on the Red Sea, you can travel to the mysterious lost city of Petra, which was hidden for centuries. At first it looks like a mirage: rugged sandstone hills seem to melt into windows and doorways, columns and gargoyles. But it is not: all the buildings of Petra, except one, were elaborately carved into the rock hills by a nomadic Arabian tribe in the 6th century B.C. It is a remarkable sight. You can also visit Wadi Rum, where Bedouin families set black goat-hair tents at the base of massive, striated "jebels," the sheer-faced hills of the region.
Amman has served as the modern and ancient capital of Jordan. It is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world and is built on seven enchanting hills. Gleaming white houses, kebab stalls and cafes are interspersed with bustling markets and the remains of civilizations and ages long past. The greatest charm of Amman, however, is found in the hospitality of its residents who give visitors a warm welcome.
Galilee is the northern region of Israel. It is a mountainous region with waterfalls and beautiful views across the green bush-covered mountains. There are national parks, nature preserves and mineral baths in this area. The Sea of Galilee is an area closely associated with the life and time of Jesus making it a religious center for both Christians and Jews. Galilee has many religious shrines and historical sites of interest. Today it is a popular vacation spot offering year-round water activities, hot springs, health resorts and magnificent national parks.
Valid Travel Dates
** This departure has been designated a guaranteed departure by the operator, meaning that the minimum number of guests has been met, although still subject to weather and other conditions.
* For single travellers purchasing the twin-share option, please note that there is a no smoking policy in all shared rooms. Solo travel is not accepted on guided Family Experiences holidays unless travelling as part of a family group.
* Twin-share option not available for trips to South America, Costa Rica, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii or for any holiday & cruise combination, or in Asia and Eastern Mediterranean except Highlights of Turkey (without cruise) & Best of Turkey. It's also not available on Small Group trips. Guided Vacations included in this restriction are Newfoundland and Labrador (DNLA) as well as Panama, the Canal & Beyond (LPAN).
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Preferred Travel of Naples, Inc.
801 Laurel Oak Drive
Naples, FL 34108
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.